Wednesday 20 February 2019
ÚJV Řež, a. s.
Hlavni 130, Řež,
250 68 Husinec
Deadline for registration
19 January 2019
Petr Stulik email@example.com
The course is free of charge. Participants have nevertheless to cover their own expenses (travel, food, and accommodation).
The overall objective of the workshop will focus on the application of advanced signal processing methods and statistical characterization of plant measurements, which can be applied to reactor core monitoring and dynamic sensor surveillance. Signal processing methods and learning methodologies are developed not only on simulation data but also on real plant data from PWR types such as a pre-KONVOI 3-loop, a pre-KONVOI 4-loop reactor, a VVER 440 reactor, a VVER 1000 reactor, two 4-loop PWRs, and one 3-loop PWR.
The programme of this workshop will be the following:
- Introduction of the CORTEX project
- Neutron noise simulation for the development and testing
- Advanced signal processing techniques (FFT, Multiresolution Wavele Analysis, Huang Hilbert Transformation)
- State-of-the-art machine learning methodologies (artificial neural networks and fuzzy logic methodologies)
- Panel discussion
The intention is to provide information about the future possibilities and solutions for safe recognition of non-standard nuclear reactor operation conditions.
- Diagnostic staff of the nuclear industry
- Research institutes