Wednesday 20 February 2019
ÚJV Řež, a. s.
Hlavni 130, Řež,
250 68 Husinec
Deadline for registration
12 February 2019
Vladimír Fišer – phone: +420 602 364 266 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Petr Stulik – phone: +420 724 446 906 – email@example.com
Martin Bém – phone: +420 266 172 135 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is free of charge. Participants have nevertheless to cover their own expenses (travel, food, and accommodation).
The overall objective of the workshop will focus on the application of advanced signal processing methods and statistical characterization of plant measurements, which can be applied to reactor core monitoring and dynamic sensor surveillance. Signal processing methods and learning methodologies are developed not only on simulation data but also on real plant data from PWR types such as a pre-KONVOI 3-loop, a pre-KONVOI 4-loop reactor, a VVER 440 reactor, a VVER 1000 reactor, two 4-loop PWRs, and one 3-loop PWR.
The programme of this workshop will be the following:
- Introduction of the CORTEX project
- Neutron noise simulation for the development and testing
- Advanced signal processing techniques (FFT, Multiresolution Wavele Analysis, Huang Hilbert Transformation)
- State-of-the-art machine learning methodologies (artificial neural networks and fuzzy logic methodologies)
- Panel discussion
The intention is to provide information about the future possibilities and solutions for safe recognition of non-standard nuclear reactor operation conditions.
- Diagnostic staff of the nuclear industry
- Research institutes
How to come to the Workshop
Workshop will be arranged at the main conference room of ÚJV Conference Centre, access will be clearly signposted.
Drive onto the highway D8 direction Dresden, Teplice and Usti nad Labem.
- Take exit 1 direction Zdiby, road No 608, turn to the right direction Zdiby, road No 608
- Take 2nd exit at first roundabout direction Odolená voda and Klíčany, road No 608
- Take 2nd exit at second roundabout direction Odolená voda and Klíčany, road No 608
- Take 3rd exit at third roundabout direction Klecany, then go straight, at next crossroad go straight direction Husinec, at next crossroad (stop sign, be careful !) follow signs to ÚJV Řež, at next crossroad go straight direction Řež. Then follow the road downhill till the square in front of the ÚJV, ask security member at reception for parking place, if available.
==> Stop at the crossed lines in front of the ÚJV and ask security member for parking place nearby.
Trains from Masarykovo nádraží (Masaryk Station):
7:35 Masarykovo nádraží, train No OS9616, direction Kralupy nad Vltavou
8:03 Řež destination – (get off and cross the bridge to the square in front of ÚJV) 7:38 Masarykovo nádraží, train No OS6906, direction Roudnice n.Labem
8:10 Řež destination – (get off and cross the bridge to the square in front of ÚJV)
8:35 Masarykovo nádraží, train No OS9620, direction Nelahozeves
9:03 Řež destination – (get off and cross the bridge to the square in front of ÚJV)
You have to buy ticket in advance either at ticket booth or at vending machine !
You can also buy ticket for 5 zones (price 40 CzK) at Tabaco and Magazine shops and/or vending machines, do not forget to validate tickets at platform
If you plan return trip from Řež to Prague, we recommend buying in advance at city centre this 5 zones ticket and only validate it at the platform, you can still buy ticket onboard from conductor (only on return trip, because there are no tickets sold at Řež station).
7:55 Praha Kobylisy regional bus No 371, direction Husinec Řež závod
8:20 Husinec Řež závod (get off, you are in front of ÚJV)
You can buy ticket onboard from driver.
Hotels near Railway Station Masarykovo nádraží (Masaryk Station) – ideal to start trip to ÚJV by train
Hilton Prague Old Town
Phone:+420 221 822 100
Prague Marriott Hotel
Phone:+420 222 888 888
Best Western PLUS Hotel Meteor Plaza
Phone: +420 224 192 559
Hotels near Bus Station Kobylisy– ideal to start trip to ÚJV by regional bus 371
Phone:+420 222 539 539
Complimentary Buffet Lunch will be served in the Lobby (Atrium), refreshment and hot/cold drinks will be served during coffee breaks in the same place.
You are cordially invited for workshop Dinner at local family house at Řež village on February 20, 2019 at 6.p.m, house is at walking distance from ÚJV.
Please indicate in advance if you join us for Dinner and/or if you have special dietary requirements.
==> Speakers, you should be prepared to load your presentation in advance to conference computer (from USB flash disk). Please send us in advance a short abstract of your presentation to be issued in proceedings.
==> Presentations are expected to meet MS Office format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).